Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Transporting Paper is an Art in This Country"

On wednesday I went to AMC to get an apointment at cardiology department. I gave the secretary the letter by my house doctor, and she said "I cannot give you an appointment now". I was surprised, then she told me that I will get a letter in two weeks, and that letter will include the date and time for the appointment.

When I said this to Maikel, he was surprised. But I do not get surprised since I know that the things can be quite slow but organized here in this country (Kaustubh would definitely object to the "organized" part). Letters have to go and come back, and you have to wait. Daniel said the following as his comment, and he allowed me to quote it directly:
"Transporting paper is an art in this country."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails